Thursday, September 16, 2010

A VACATION FROM BLOGGING?

To anyone who is crazy enough to read or follow my blog, Just a little note to say thanks, and I will be off the blog circut for a bit. This is where you cheer! haha. Tomorrow is a big day filled with big adventures for my wife with surgeries, and my self with juggling trips to boston and work and corgi keeping etc. I am possitivlley sure the world can live without my posts, and survive without seeing junk art made from scraps of metal.  I f any of you out there are praying folks, well if you could say a prayer or two for my wife, and if not maybe have a kind thought for her. Having cancer when she was younger and now much older life has not treated her well, and for almost 26 years I have been helping her along. so blogging might not be in the cards for a few weeks, but ya never know, I might just need to make something and post it to help ease my mind and pass some time. Thanks for reading.

No comments: