Wednesday, August 11, 2010

MOPPING THE FLOORS

Loulou and Hodge cleaning the toilet, Loulou has had enough, Hodge it's your turn put down the beer and get scrubbing!
OK I am out of my mind, as usual. I thought i could get the corgamatics to help clean the house with me, and what better way than mopping the floors! Heck they helped clean a toilet bowl, i will insert that pic in here somewhere!. so anyways it was not a big hit, I think the heat, the lack of fingers, and the shear size of the mop just threw them for a loop, very scary thing a mop is, I shudder every time  I look at it, and even more when i am using it!, well enjoy the stupidest video i have put on here yet! all my best to everyone who visits!

2 comments:

Cathy Santarsiero, "The Christmas Corgi" said...

Oh no oh no! The evil mop is coming to kill us all! Woof!

Corgin it! said...

an evil mop it is cathy!