Saturday, July 31, 2010

Some Corgi Fun!















Well Here we are going through some trials and tribulations here at the Cape Cod Corgi Ranch! Lou Lou & Hodge's Mom is in the hospital. She has some medical issues that need to be addressed in a hospital setting, and not at home. While She was in there this morning i took it upon myself as the Lunatic Husband I am, to pull out some of my favorite corgi toys and hit the prison yard with Lou Lou & Hodge and play with them . Here are my 3 corgi's  2 cardigans and one Pem, hanging out with their show toys. One of the pics is the corgamatics having some fun mountaineering on some pretty steep cliffs in the back yard, and i am wondering how the tri got into that tube in the middle of that gorge, must have jumped in from the side i guess. The other pic is them at base camp Alpha, with their tent and show toys, just hanging out, After their little trek through the cliffs of the Corgi Ranch! So there you have it, a little insight into the mind of a corgi owner. other breeds owners are having fun watching there kids hang out on their beds or watch them constantly begging for treats. Here i am playing with my corgi's in the yard with my human toys, while they watch and try to play with them. As I write this sitting next to my wife in her bed in the hospital, we hope that everyone is having a great weekend with your corgi's! and if you don't own a corgi or two or three, we ask you why not?

3 comments:

Cathy Santarsiero, "The Christmas Corgi" said...

boys and their toys, sheesh! lol

ocmist said...

Oh, My... Still, sounds like good therapy to me in a stressful situation. Your corgi pups are irresistible! You said in one of your posts (I read back a bit) that they are about 8 months old and you have 3 of them? YOU are almost as crazy as we are in Corgi Country! We had the three older ones, and then kept 3 of our newest pups which are 11 months old today (since it's just after midnight)

I'm so sorry to hear about your wife being in the hospital and hope that it isn't anything terribly serious and that she will be hope safe and sound with the little smiles makers, and you, soon! Grammy from the Country Corgis

Corgin it! said...

I dont know why i posted I had 3 corgamatics? but we only have 2, we would have 3 or 4 if we could for sure, or more. Just Lou lou & Hodge, Thanks Grammy for the well wishes for my wife, we are hopeful she will be home soon.